|Prices - including tax|
|All amounts in US Dollar $|
|Our Adult Telephone Rate"Our Adult Telephone Rate" is the Alcatraz Media Inc. rate for this tour/activity. This is the rate charged for orders placed by telephone. :||$46.95|
|Our Adult Internet Rate"Internet Rate" is the Alcatraz Media Inc. rate for orders placed online. :||$39.45|
|Your Internet Order Savings:||$7.50|
Our Child Rate
Child - Free
Enjoy a delightful day of sightseeing on a double decker bus, trolley, or motor coach, in Toronto.
Experience the sights, sounds, and history of multi-cultural Toronto at your own speed and on your own time as you hop on and off the buses. This tour features 20+ stops at or near major sights throughout Toronto, Ontario.
Hop on and hop off all day between 9 am and 4 pm. Tickets are valid for 3 touring days.
This tour also includes a FREE boat tour of the Toronto Harbour and Islands, which is ONLY available May through October.
Length: Approx. 2 hours for complete loop with no hop-off
9:00 am through 3:00 pm daily
Children ages 5 to 11 are eligible for the child discount (when accompanied by an adult). Children under 5 are free when they ride in an adult's lap. Free hotel pick-up from major Toronto hotels. Prices are shown in US dollars; all taxes and fees are included in the price of this tour. Please reserve online, or call us toll-free at 800-985-7375.
There is a $5.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown includes any and all taxes, fuel surcharges, and service fees. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Experience Toronto aboard a London-style open-top Double Decker bus. This tour has been designed to allow you complete flexibility to explore Toronto on your own terms. Your ticket is valid for three touring days, which allows you to explore the many attractions this great city has to offer - such as CN Tower or Casa Loma. Your Hop On Hop Off City Tour runs a continuous circle daily from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm, with many stops located at or near major hotels in the downtown area. Come join us and let experienced guides introduce you to the unique history and excitement that is Toronto!
Toronto Hop-On Hop-Off Loop
1. 123 Front St. West/Union Station (South side of Front between Lower Simcoe & York, in front of the Starbucks)
2. CN Tower South (North side of Bremner Blvd, between Rogers Centre & CN Tower, in front of the fountain sculpture called "Salmon Run")
3. Info Centre/Harbourfront (SW corner of Queen's Quay and Robertson Cresc. in front of Radisson Hotel)
4. Queen's Quay Terminal/Pier 6 (SW corner of York & Queen's Quay in front of the Second Cup)
5. Yonge & Queen's Quay (South side of Queen's Quay a little west of Yonge, in front of Alexandros World Famous Gyros)
6. Hockey Hall of Fame (South side of Front St. a little east of Yonge, in front of the Sony Centre)
7. St. Lawrence Market (SW corner of Front & Jarvis, on Front - just east of the market's main doors)
8. Distillery District (SW corner of Mill & Trinity, just west of the security booth at the Distillery main gate)
9. Corktown/Home Decor District (North side of King between Sherbourne & Princess, in front of Veritas Local Fare restaurant)
10. King Edward Hotel (North side of King between Yonge & Victoria, in front of the Beer Bistro)
11. The Bay on Queen (South side of Queen just west of Yonge, halfway between Yonge St. and elevated pedestrian bridge)
12. Dundas Square/Eaton Centre (East side of Yonge just south of Dundas, in front of the yellow fire hydrant)
13. Wanda's Belgian Waffles (East side of Yonge between Gould & Gerrard, in front of Wanda's)
14. Carlton & Yonge (East side of Yonge just south of Carlton, in front of Lebanon Express)
15. Wellesley & Yonge (East side of Yonge south of Wellesley, in front of "Just Desserts")
16. Isabella & Yonge (East side of Yonge just south of Isabella, in front of "TOKO")
17. Bloor & Yonge (East side of Yonge between Bloor and Cumberland, in front of Jack Astor's)
18. Yorkville/ROM/Gardiner (West side of Avenue Rd. between Bloor & Cumberland, in front of the entrance to the Park Hyatt)
19. Casa Loma (1 Austin Terrace, in the parking lot near the main castle doors)
20. The Annex/Spadina & Bloor (West side of Spadina north of Bloor, in front of entrance to Spadina subway station)
21. Bata Shoe Museum (SW corner of Bloor & St. George, in front of main doors to the museum)
22. AGO/Chinatown/Kensington (North side of Dundas east of Beverly, across the street from AGO, just west of 356 Dundas St. E.)
23. Scotiabank Theatre (West side of John south of Richmond, in front of "Milestone's Restaurant)
24. King & John/Bell Lightbox (West side of John just south of King, in fronot of the Subway sandwich shop)
25. CN Tower North/MTCC (South side of Front east of John, in front of Timothy's Coffee Shop)
All visitors to Canada must be aware of the requirements for entering Canada.
Entering Canada: Native born U.S. citizens must carry identification papers showing their citizenship such as birth certificate, visa or passport. In addition to these forms, picture ID such as driver's license is recommended. Proof of residence may also be required.
Naturalized U.S. citizens should carry a naturalization certificate or some other evidence of citizenship. Legal, permanent residents of the United States who are not U.S. citizens are advised to carry their Alien Registration Receipt Card (U.S. form I-151 or form I-551)
Persons under 18 years of age who are not accompanied by a parent or guardian should bring a notarized letter from a parent or guardian giving them permission to travel to Canada. Or if only one parent is traveling with the child, they must possess a notarized letter from the other parent giving permission.
All persons other than U.S. citizens or legal, permanent residents of the United States require valid passport or an acceptable travel document.
Children ages 5 to 11 are eligible for the child discount (when accompanied by an adult). Children under 5 are free when they ride in an adult's lap. Free hotel pick-up from major Toronto hotels. Prices are shown in US dollars; all fees are included in the price of this tour. Please reserve online, or call us toll-free at 800-985-7375.